Mini Eggplant and Bell Pepper Quiches
Following-up on the mini-quiches theme started by Mini Pumpkin and Three Cheese Quiches post. Below is the recipe for very quick eggplant quiches.
(For 7 quiches)
1 medium-sized eggplant
1 medium-sized red bell pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. sour cream
120 gr. feta cheese
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 branch of basil and 1 branch of thyme
1. Cut the eggplant and the bell pepper into small cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the eggplants until they become golden-brown from the outside.
3. Add the bell pepper and continue frying for 5 more minutes.
4. Grate the feta cheese, chop the basil leaves finely and remove the leaves from the thyme branch.
5. Mix the vegetables, cheese, sour cream, eggs and basil/thyme leaves in a bowl. Add bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the mixture into muffins baking pan and bake for 25 minutes and 210C.